Thursday 22 May 2008

A new chapter

Hi there!

From now on, I will be posting my blog here instead. For those of you who wants to read my old posts, they are still available at my
Friendster blog.

I'm a not serious writer, not even a writer actually. Sometimes when the mood strikes me, I might jot something down. Mostly nonsensical stuff. I didn't write regularly and don't intend to. Up until now, I've been quite contented just using my old blog.

Some of my friends also keep blogs, they are the serious writers. Someday maybe they'll even write something that would bring revolution to the world. Who knows! And serious writers use serious blog hosts. Some signed up with Wordpress, others with LiveJournal, Blogger, etc. etc. etc.

Their blogs looked so cool, with customized looks, musics and various other gadgets. I got jealous. Mine was bare in comparison with no extra applications. I couldn't even change my blog layout freely.



So now you know why I opened a Blogger account, even if I don't intend to write much.

Purely for aesthetic reasons!
Hehee...



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cam terasa je dgn post ni. hehe... neway, u got ur own quality la.. u have great vocabs and nice approach n views. writings can express feelings better, u know. hehe.. try la buat karya interteks plak.. psl O** P***e ke.. :P

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com